UW Carbone Cancer Center's SMSSF provides fee-for-service and drug discovery services in all therapeutic areas to UW, non-UW Universities, Biotechs and Pharma.
View the SMSSF website or click on any of these specific services:
- High throughput screening (HTS) of in-house small molecule libraries on user provided cell-based or biochemical assays
- HTS of the Dharmacon human RNAi library
- Mechanism of action and profiling assays on user-provided compounds
- Synthetic medicinal chemistry for lead optimization or scale-up, natural product fractionation and analytical determination of chemical purity and identity
- Molecular modeling, docking and virtual screening
- Mycoplasma Detection
New Chemical Libraries received October 2012 from NCI: Approved Oncology Drugs IV, Diversity Set IV, Mechanistic Set, Natural Product Set.
Planning to develop or run a high throughput screen? Be sure to read the Assay Guidance Manual.
View the UW Drug discovery and Development Fee-for-Service Capabilities website.